Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Holy Crap...Its Matt Dove

GAH!
I can't even summon enough words to describe how much I LOVE this painting. Is it perhaps that the shape of the rabbits' heads remind me of my own beloved Gerb (RIP, read "I am Qualified" to learn more)? Is it the colors? The texture? The sheer magnificent awesomeness that is this piece of work? Yes.

Its for sale for 500 bonez at ArtBreak.com. But, don't even THINK about purchasing it! Because once I become semi-rich (meaning I can pay off my credit card bills, save money, AND buy a few things here and/or there) I am snatching it and hanging it above my bed. It will replace the three paintings of horse heads I did.

Actually, I'm totally kidding. Please support artists who create beautiful things for the love of the process. (This is a good time to also do a plug for EffinEffigy.com!)


Not to be over looked is dude's wood working skills.

The amount of talent in this one person makes me green with envy...but also really happy that a person like this exists! Aren't these amazing?! I Love it! My mom and I may open a very eclectic home/ design/ furnishing store, and I would just go nuts to sell a few of these pieces.

2 comments:

andy bandini said...

the artbreak link is broken

Creme Fresh! said...

apparently this place is broken